09 April 2015

H is for Haters

Why do I even ponder such a word? These are people I always referred to as bullies and they are truly hateful. But people use the term haters to refer to outspoken jealous types who want everyone to be just as miserable as they are.

And what about hate crimes. Why do we have such things? If you murder me, I really don't give a crap whether you did it because you hated me or because you were angry at me for cutting you off on the highway. It wouldn't matter more if you did it because you hated me. Murder is murder and you should pay, period.

I can't imagine someone pounding away at me and kicking my head in, all the while  screaming about how much they love me. For real. I don't care what you're screaming at me when you're hurting me, it's the same freaking crime.

Don't hate. Appreciate. It'll make you a happier person.





My List
Aging (and Apples)
Barnacle
Creativity
Destiny 
Ego 
Forgiveness 
Grace
Haters - You are HERE
IHOP 
Jealousy 
Kindness 
Lesbian 
Magnanimous 
Nostalgia
Oxymoron 
Pizza 
Questions 
Resource 
Serendipity 
Technology 
Undergraduate
Virgin 
Writing
XXX 
Yoga 


Smiley faceIf you enjoyed this article and would like to receive future articles in your inbox --- Subscribe to our free newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback, so please leave your thoughts.

Contact Diane

Name

Email *

Message *