28 April 2015

X is for XXX

I'm not sure why XXX is on my list. I think when I picked it I had been thinking about X-Mart, that novelty store where people go to buy gag gifts and stuff. What, you don't buy gag gifts there?

I just remember Tim and I going there one day to buy gifts for my all girls game night several years ago. I still feel this apprehension recalling that day. It was the creepiest place to be, all these video packages of naked folks on the covers. And there was this black, leather swing with all kinds of holes in it. I wasn't going to ask, but yeah. It was a good thing we were the only folks in the store shopping (for gag gifts, did I say that already?)

Then I said to Tim, "Oh my God! What if I round the corner and run into my boss? And with all these naked photos all around us! What would I say?"

"You could always ask him what he's doing here. Maybe he's buying a gag gift?"


My List
Aging (and Apples)
Barnacle
Creativity
Destiny 
Ego 
Forgiveness 
Grace
Haters
IHOP 
Jealousy 
Kindness 
Lesbian 
Magnanimous 
Nostalgia
Oxymoron 
Pizza 
Questions 
Resource 
Serendipity 
Technology 
Undergraduate
Virgin 
Writing
XXX  - You are HERE
Yoga 



Smiley faceIf you enjoyed this article and would like to receive future articles in your inbox --- Subscribe to our free newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback, so please leave your thoughts.

Contact Diane

Name

Email *

Message *