24 April 2015

U is for Undergraduate

I'm ashamed to say I was an undergraduate for almost 12 years. Twelve! It's difficult to build residency at a college when you are moving every 3 years. As a supporter of Tim's career in the Marine Corps, I followed him from one military base to another.

So what is an undergraduate degree if not just a piece of paper? It's the proof of dedication to a challenge by some institution holding you to a standard completely foreign to anyone hunting and pecking to find meaning in life.

Where once I was an undergraduate with the passion to do things the right way, I am quickly discovering the right way can't happen because the majority of folks around do not subscribe to best practices. They subscribe to get it done and out the door, off my desk, or in the closet and through the cracks. What's a girl to do?


My List
Aging (and Apples)
Barnacle
Creativity
Destiny 
Ego 
Forgiveness 
Grace
Haters
IHOP 
Jealousy 
Kindness 
Lesbian 
Magnanimous 
Nostalgia
Oxymoron 
Pizza 
Questions 
Resource 
Serendipity 
Technology 
Undergraduate - You are HERE
Virgin 
Writing
XXX 
Yoga 


Smiley faceIf you enjoyed this article and would like to receive future articles in your inbox --- Subscribe to our free newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback, so please leave your thoughts.

Contact Diane

Name

Email *

Message *