07 September 2015

Anyone Else Getting a Break on Labor Day?

I guess I was kind of trying to figure out what I'd be doing on Labor Day this year considering every other year someone seemed to have things for me to do during my time off. Though, it really chaps my ass looking at Maggie hanging out where she's not supposed to be hanging. On my new sectional!

While I work my full-time job, spend countless hours preparing for my future, and manage a forever changing schedule, I get to witness this total disregard for the rules I expect to be followed while they enjoy the comforts of a home I gladly provide.

I'm sorry...you're too comfortable to bother with me?


Happy Labor Day, Blogosphere!

Read more Labor Day mishaps and fun.

Labor Day 2013

Labor Day 2014




Smiley faceIf you enjoyed this article and would like to receive future articles in your inbox --- Subscribe to our free newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback, so please leave your thoughts.

Contact Diane

Name

Email *

Message *