29 April 2015

Y is for Yoga

I picked yoga as one of the topics on my list this year because it's one thing I decided I would stick to as part of my Sunday routine. I even went out and bought a Beginning Yoga DVD, a yoga mat and block, some yoga workout clothing, and an audio CD with sounds of soothing chimes and wind-instrument background compilations. I'm ready!

But I like going to the gym, so I haven't used my DVD or the CD. The yoga instructor at the YMCA provides all that. I also don't wear my yoga workout clothing because I think I would look silly wearing all that legit stuff while in a beginning yoga class. Who am I kidding right? I don't deserve to wear all that cool gear. At least not yet. I'll wait until I've mastered the Tree Stance with the grace of Aphrodite.

So this leaves the yoga mat and block. I could use the ones provided by the gym, but I have to put myself at least one notch over the newbies who never been before. After all, I have done this once or twice. I just haven't gone every Sunday. I've been busy writing papers and compiling presentations, so I had an excuse. And then I was out of town the once, and last week was the writers conference.

I think I'm starting to see a pattern here.


My List
Aging (and Apples)
Barnacle
Creativity
Destiny 
Ego 
Forgiveness 
Grace
Haters
IHOP 
Jealousy 
Kindness 
Lesbian 
Magnanimous 
Nostalgia
Oxymoron 
Pizza 
Questions 
Resource 
Serendipity 
Technology 
Undergraduate
Virgin 
Writing
XXX 
Yoga  - You are HERE


Smiley faceIf you enjoyed this article and would like to receive future articles in your inbox --- Subscribe to our free newsletter

1 comment:

  1. I like Yoga, but I think Pilates is sometime more challenging.
    RAV Vast are my music therapy https://ravvast.com/catalog/drums/ravvast!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome feedback, so please leave your thoughts.

Contact Diane

Name

Email *

Message *