27 April 2015

W is for Writing

Writing is one word I just had to include on this list because almost all of you are writers. What better way to celebrate the things we have in common than to write about writing, and the fact that I attended the 2015 TWA Writers Conference and Book Fair this weekend. I ran into folks I haven't seen in such a long time and did I miss everyone so much. I think some I even haven't seen since Tim began treatments well over a year ago. Dang, time flies.

So, back to writing!

I'm going back and forth between my A to Z Challenge stream of consciousness writings and my scholastic responsibilities in pumping out graduate level papers. This stretch is the weirdest thing for me. It's hard to write in my own tongue and then revert back to my scholarly voice. I can tell you one thing, it sure keeps my brain pumping! Just imagine letting go and writing whatever comes to mind, then when you have to sit down and analyze why Healthcare.gov wasn't a complete failure, you begin to wonder where your senses went.

Writing. It can be a blessing if you use it. Keep at it, just so I have stuff to read, too!



My List
Aging (and Apples)
Barnacle
Creativity
Destiny 
Ego 
Forgiveness 
Grace
Haters
IHOP 
Jealousy 
Kindness 
Lesbian 
Magnanimous 
Nostalgia
Oxymoron 
Pizza 
Questions 
Resource 
Serendipity 
Technology 
Undergraduate
Virgin 
Writing - You are HERE
XXX 
Yoga 



Smiley faceIf you enjoyed this article and would like to receive future articles in your inbox --- Subscribe to our free newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback, so please leave your thoughts.

Contact Diane

Name

Email *

Message *