08 April 2015

G is for Grace

When I think of the word grace, I get this feeling of being angelic and without sin, but that's not grace, is it? Grace is like how well you come away from incident, so it's not really anything to do with sin, so why do I think of sin?

Maybe because of that phrase "by the grace of God" you are still here, so that God is gracious to me in some way, He's kind to me. But why? Is it because I've not sinned when everyone screams that everyone has sinned?

Foolish human, of course I've sinned! Whatever that means. I'll just be gracious about it and ask forgiveness (that was yesterday's word), isn't that interesting?






My List
Aging (and Apples)
Barnacle
Creativity
Destiny 
Ego 
Forgiveness 
Grace - You are HERE
Haters
IHOP 
Jealousy 
Kindness 
Lesbian 
Magnanimous 
Nostalgia
Oxymoron 
Pizza 
Questions 
Resource 
Serendipity 
Technology 
Undergraduate
Virgin 
Writing
XXX 
Yoga 


Smiley faceIf you enjoyed this article and would like to receive future articles in your inbox --- Subscribe to our free newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback, so please leave your thoughts.

Contact Diane

Name

Email *

Message *