17 February 2012

My First Guest Blog Experience - The Epistolary Form

by Diane Carlisle

I have to say, I'd never been asked to guest post on another site in the entire three years I've authored my own blog. The one time I'm approached, I get a topic that completely throws me off. Not only am I presented with a writing topic I had to really think about, but one I'd never entertained in my own pursuits, the epistolary form.

I was happy to provide an opinion on where it works and where I find it less appealing for my own tastes. Read the post here.

I hope you visit Fish and Frivolity and leave your comments on what I wrote about this topic. Also, give Julz a big holler for being a great host!



Visit my Alphabet Links:
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for being so great to work with Diane!

    Your post was fantastic, and I really appreciate the time you put in and the fresh outlook you brought to my blog!

    Best of luck to you in the future, and I'll continue to stalk your blog!

    JP xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was a fun challenge for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post! And I liked Fish and Frivolity. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the feedback! We learn a lot out here in the blogosphere, right?

      Delete

I welcome feedback, so please leave your thoughts.

Contact Diane

Name

Email *

Message *