15 March 2013

X is for Xtranormal Voodoo Dolls

I'm sorry, but I cannot go through the rest of the alphabet fast enough to get to the letter X, so I'm cheating. I imagine X is the most difficult letter to use in this series, especially for a blog themed around anything to do with writing and the manipulation of characters as does happen in every novel.

While I was contemplating a blog post, thinking I'd have at least another month to find a word which begins with the letter X, I found a place where I could give two of my characters a voice of their own. What do they do? They boycott me. Ungrateful shits.


Voodooz Movie
by: Diane Carlisle




Visit my Alphabet Links:
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z

8 comments:

  1. I'm confused my dear wunderkind friend--Isn't A to Z next month? Are you just super organized or haven't you turned your clocks back? Please tell me I'm not hallucinating because this will be my first A to Z and I'm scared %&*#less.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! Don't worry. I've gone totally off the reservation. I'm still posting ideas from the last one I joined several months ago. I just never finished and am playing catch up.

      I'm not as disciplined to do a post per day with the alphabet, so I'm cheating. I skip around all the time. *blush* *shame* *bow*.

      :D

      I just add to my list when I can.

      Delete
  2. Oh my God, Diane! I have been laughing my ass off for a good two minutes now!!! This was absolutely brilliant! Nicely done--all of it. I laughed so hard the pug woke up and gave me the stink eye, lol. Great stuff XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I brought some brightness to someone's day. It's a bit cloudly here in the sunshine state.

      Delete
  3. Awww, they had it coming! Very funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! Getting the camera to behave just right was difficult. I won't likely try that again.

      Delete
  4. I LOVE Xtranormal! I have to do one now. I just have to. I love the voodoo dolls. So funny. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE the voodoo dolls. I think I should have used different voices, though. Some words don't sound quite right or are muffled.

      Delete

I welcome feedback, so please leave your thoughts.

Contact Diane

Name

Email *

Message *