26 April 2016

Been Busy Writing! Not Here Though

I'm so sorry that I've neglected my blog as much as I have. My current grad level course has really put me to the test these past several weeks. Yes, the Professional Writing Class for Public Relations and Strategic Communications wasn't just a challenge to my writing passion. It was a time consuming era in my learning all forms of professional writing in existence out here in the digital world. Anyone needing a media kit out there? Come on, all you writers who absolutely despise promoting your talent! I'm completely prepared to assist where needed. Spread the word.

Is it back to my regularly scheduled program? Not just yet. I will be checking back with the Blogosphere from time to time to read and comment, but that's about all I will be able to contribute until I can get a break. :(



Smiley faceIf you enjoyed this article and would like to receive future articles in your inbox --- Subscribe to our free newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback, so please leave your thoughts.

Contact Diane

Name

Email *

Message *