19 August 2013

Dear Writer's Block,

It's not you, it's me. I'm not saying this to make you feel better about the break up. I'm calling it quits because I need new direction in my life. I feel like sticking with you, while feeling the way I do, is only going to make matters worse. I have a story to tell, and if I don't have the opportunity to tell it, I may regret it for the rest of my life. I know you don't want to see that happen.

You've been a great deterrent and have protected me long enough. I'm stepping out into the real world. I'll need to write. No longer will I use you as I've so conveniently done in the past. I know you were only trying to help me, but progress must be made, and it must be made now.

Chapter 13, here I come!

Love,

~~Muse 

Have you ever had to write a break up letter to your writer's block? Try it! It was inspirational to finally get these words written. Now onto some real writing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback, so please leave your thoughts.

Contact Diane

Name

Email *

Message *