27 December 2014

The Merry Christmas Blogathon

Thank you to Maria Zannini for hosting this fun event for bloggers! We are supposed to serve up photos of our Christmas spread. However, my partial family ate out for Christmas dinner since there were only three of us. Everyone else traveled north, so it wasn't worth the trouble to make a spread, at least not of food.

Not all is lost though. I still took photos of our fun filled day. From presents to stocking surprises and family portraits, here are the Christmas day photos from our home.


The stockings were hung from our
decorated mantel.


Even the dogs and ferrets had stockings!



First Christmas tree with butterflies...
and fake snow. When does THAT ever happen?
Don't judge!


We're doing this from scratch.
I swear.


My group. I know. The gingerbread man
looks creepy as hell.


Chelsey's less creepy group. Psst! The candy cane
stripes were made with food color gel, leaving
 the cookie inedible. She gets it honestly. :)


You distract them; I'll grab the cookies!


Family portrait. Not sure what the dogs
were looking at, maybe the ferrets?


Chelsey with her new Lenovo laptop/tablet.
Now I get to reclaim my Macbook. Woot!


In the voice of Austin Powers, "Do I
look sexy? Yeah, baby!"


They don't like sexy, you turd ball.
They like cuteness. See?


Of course, the ferrets had to check out the wrapped boxes. Look what fun Santa brought them!




Thanks for sharing your Christmas fun on this Blogathon. I'll be enjoying all of your photos on the 29th. Can't wait!!



Smiley faceIf you enjoyed this article and would like to receive future articles in your inbox --- Subscribe to our free newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback, so please leave your thoughts.

Contact Diane

Name

Email *

Message *