23 August 2016

Missing In Action - Mission Complete!

Sorry for having pulled a Hillary on you all. I was busy with graduate school. If you were concerned that I was attempting to hide my plethora of health issues by avoiding contact with the public, I can assure you, I'm fine.

I know, I know. I feel like I've been dodging everyone out here in the Internets with my M.I.A. status, unlike being under sniper fire in Bosnia. The idea is to remain out of sight and mind just long enough for the Donald to open mouth and insert foot, again.

What do you mean that's not gonna happen? He hired Kellyanne Conway as his Campaign Manager?! FUCK!


In all seriousness though, I posted this to let you all know that I have officially completed my Master of Science in Communications. I appreciate my loyal fans out here in the Blogosphere. In between assignments, I did manage to steal a few moments to visit my favorite spots. I've enjoyed reading your blog articles and fun stories over the past year and a half, and now I'm back to contribute where I can. And, Donald...play hard and be nice! :)




Smiley faceIf you enjoyed this article and would like to receive future articles in your inbox --- Subscribe to our free newsletter



#hillarysHealth #wheresHillary #TrumpTrain #TrumpPence16 #Trump2016 #NeverHillary

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback, so please leave your thoughts.

Contact Diane

Name

Email *

Message *