04 April 2016

Dude, You Got Game!

So let me remind you all, in my A to Z Challenge, my short story titles start with the letter of the day, and today is the letter D!

After my last story, Charles on Weed and Feed, (which Charles informed me he read), he kindly noted that today would be "D-day". Oh my. That's the first letter of MY name (Diane, the antagonist).

Okay, so I get a chance to continue the story. What, what?! :D

Seems like our protagonist, Charles, has learned to pick up his game in the chat department. There IS hope in this romance, ya'll!




You know this man is a sport for allowing this. :)


A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P-Q-R-S-T-U-V-W-X-Y-Z



Smiley faceIf you enjoyed this article and would like to receive future articles in your inbox --- Subscribe to our free newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback, so please leave your thoughts.

Contact Diane

Name

Email *

Message *