11 July 2012

Sisterhood World Bloggers Award



Thank you, Ms. Kelly Hashway, for awarding these to me! The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers and Tell Me About Yourself Awards I graciously accept. 

I can't believe how fortunate I am to be thought of whenever a chance comes along to bestow the awards upon a handful of deserving bloggers. I'm very grateful. And with that, here are seven things about me I'm supposed to tell you.

1. I once wet my bed when I was 19. I know, TMI (I'll mention it was New Year's Eve).

2. When I was 12, I shot wild rabbit, skinned them, fried them up and ate them.


Yes, that's called cheating. :)

So now, here are the 7 bloggers I'm passing the awards on to:


15 comments:

  1. Cheater, cheater pumpkin eater. Thanks Diane for the award. Now my turn to cheat. I will run with the award for the Sisterhood but leave the tell me about yourself one on the table. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was interesting to read more about you, and thanks for the awards. I'll post about them as soon as I get the chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No hurries, but you better link me because I want to read some really funny stuff. J/K.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Why do you think I added it was New Year's Eve? :)

      Delete
  4. I love these awards! So much fun and thank you, Diane! Although, I don't think I can ever top all your amazing seven things :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you can Lauren. You have things that only Lauren has done. LOL

      Delete
  5. Congratulations! I think it is interesting at age 12 you could actually skin a rabbit. Wow! You lead an interesting life! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah .. So funny! I can't believe you hunted, skinned and ate rabbits. Very Winter's Bone of you!

    Well done on your two awards, well deserved:)

    http://unpublishedworksofme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahah, I loved your cheating ;) Thank you so much for the awards, post will hopefully go up Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome, Katharina! :)I'm so glad you enjoyed.

      Delete
  8. I'm always interested in getting to know people better (yes, I'm one of those creepy people-watchers in the park,) so I love these types of posts. And congrats on even more awards! You deserve all of the recognition you get!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet randi! I'm a people watcher myself. We go to the flea market on the weekends. :) Lots of interesting people there.

      Delete

I welcome feedback, so please leave your thoughts.

Contact Diane

Name

Email *

Message *