18 June 2011

Hint Fiction Contest

I have writer's block right now, so I want you all to write something for me! Please join me in this adventure, my first ever Hint Fiction Contest! The deadline for entries will be July 15th and the winning entry will be posted on my blog.

The winner of this contest will receive $25.00 and an electronic copy of my short story titled Snow Leopard.

Rules:

1. You must follow this blog, and then post your entry as a comment.

2. Each follower can post one entry and any entry after that first entry will not count.

3. All anonymous entries will be deleted.

4. No story entry can be more than 25 words.

5. On July 15th, all entries will be deleted and the winner will be contacted before the winning entry is posted.

6. The winner will be required to provide contact information in order to receive prizes.

7. My relatives are not eligible to enter this contest.


Three judges will score the entries based on:

1. Completeness - Does the story feel complete?
2. Creativity - Is it different?
3. Appeal - In essence, did you like it?


Have fun! Hope to see your entries soon.


Winner announced on July 19th and all published Hint Fiction stories have been removed from this post. The stories were all fun and fabulous, so thank you for participating.

I may be hosting another contest, maybe Flash Fiction, in the future, so please stop by regularly to find out what's going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback, so please leave your thoughts.

Contact Diane

Name

Email *

Message *