22 May 2015

Making Change Instead of Accepting Change

You don't need me to tell you that I make progress in life because of my writing. I write to survive. My mental notes need a way to make it onto paper, but why?

I need to know that I'm still the good person I've always been, though I've had this tendency to be an asshole lately. I think it's because I've lost my rock, the person in my life who always made sure that folks didn't take advantage of my good nature.

He whispers in my ear every day, "Take charge, don't let the idiots direct how things turn out." Even from heaven he still guides me! And I still write.

Don't let change happen to you, let it happen because of you.

God bless our Guardian Angels! :)




Smiley faceIf you enjoyed this article and would like to receive future articles in your inbox --- Subscribe to our free newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback, so please leave your thoughts.

Contact Diane

Name

Email *

Message *