04 July 2012

Booker Award and Blog Ribbon



Thank you Lara Schiffbauer for selecting me as a recipient for these two blog awards! To receive TheBooker Award the blog must be at least 50% about books (reading or writing).The recipient must share their top five favorite books (at least) and then passthe award on to five other bloggers.

The way I'm going to do this is the same way Lara did. I’ll giveboth awards to five different blogs, so I'll wait until the end to share thenew recipients.


My 5 Favorite Books:

The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
Gerald's Game by Stephen King
Enchantment by Orson Scott Card
From The Corner of His Eye by Dean Koontz
The Man in My Basement by Walter Mosley


For the Fabulous Blog Ribbon the rules are to post therules, name five fabulous moments (either real life or in the blogosphere),name five things you love, name five things you hate, and pass the ribbon on tofive other bloggers (and let them know in their comments!).

My 5 Fabulous Moments

Getting married
Having my children
Graduating from college
Daughter's high school graduation
Son's college graduation


My 5 Things I Hate

Death
Destruction
Government waste
Finger pointing
My OCD


My 5 Things I Love

My family
My job
My iPad
My home
Myself

And as promised, here is a list of the blogs I've chosen forthe same awards!

14 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Diane! So sweet of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely welcome, Kelly!

      Delete
    2. Awww thank you! This totally helps my mood! I'm in the dumps today because of the job thing and the stress is starting to eat at my writing energy (writing including my WIP AND my blog). So this helps me a lot!

      Delete
    3. Nicole, you are so inspirational. That alone should lift your spirit!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, Diane! You always do a great and interesting post! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. You deserve it! You have the BEST writing advice!

      Delete
  4. First things first: You deserve every award you get! I'm glad you were recognized :) Second: Diane, you just picked my week right up! Thanks so much for thinking of me. It was a great thing to wake up to :) Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, randi! Hope it's enough steam to get you through the week. I'm heading back to work after 5 days off!

      Delete
  5. Congratulations Diane on refusing to live in the real world!! LOL I'm not pointing any fingers but you deserve to win this!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eve! Having OCD on top of it all makes it worth while. :D

      Delete

I welcome feedback, so please leave your thoughts.

Contact Diane

Name

Email *

Message *