22 March 2016

My 2016 A to Z Challenge Theme

I've chosen my theme for the 2016 A-Z Challenge. Every day in April, I will use the letter of that day to begin the titles of each post, because each post in April will be a "short" short story. Not even flash fiction, because I will try to keep them all under 500 words, some may be as short as 100 words, but I will ensure they are all complete stories!

This is my challenge to myself, so come along and pray that I don't screw this up by experiencing writer's block before I am able to finish the challenge!



A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P-Q-R-S-T-U-V-W-X-Y-Z


Smiley faceIf you enjoyed this article and would like to receive future articles in your inbox --- Subscribe to our free newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback, so please leave your thoughts.

Contact Diane

Name

Email *

Message *