23 March 2011

I'm Boycotting Bill Maher

I don't agree with many of Sarah Palin's views, some maybe, certainly not all. But I sure as hell admire the woman for putting herself out there knowing that scum like Bill Maher will try and demonize her the way he did by calling her a "dumb twat".

Bill, I won't refer to you as any body part, but how about this? The next time you run your mouth about another woman that you can't stand, do us all a huge favor and put a giant condom over your head so you don't spread that nasty disease that you're carrying. It's called pure ugliness. I hope someone finds a cure for you.

When Bill got wind of this post, he wasn't very happy. Here's what he sent me:




Wow, Bill. I thought you had more class than that. You've proven me wrong.

6 comments:

  1. LOL! Definitely middle school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I sign up to boycott this scum?? At one time he was funny, then humorus and now just angry and mean sprited. I will contribute to a fund to hire people to dig up dirt on him and put it in every newspaper in America.

    Roy D. Baird

    ReplyDelete
  3. People must be getting really tired of him now. I am considering another campaign to boycott this man. I've already unsubscribed to HBO and I'll probably write another blog entry.

    I was happy this morning to see that Google ranked my page at #10 for boycotting Bill Maher and I only have the one post about him. lol

    He's definitely scum. His little pissy rant that I saw this morning about Bristol Palin sent me over the top.

    Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. Bill's comments are very inappropriate. But why not boycott HBO and every other network that sponsors or allows this type of conduct? Where are the women's right groups? Where is Patricia Ireland? Where is our President? I would think that a President who can meet with a Police Officer and a College Professor could tackle abusive treatment of women. Maybe we could have a NATO campaign against Bill. That would be awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a disgusting little man. Been flipping the channel on him for a long time now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still like him, if not always agree with him. Too each it's own I guess.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome feedback, so please leave your thoughts.

Contact Diane

Name

Email *

Message *