12 May 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award - I Accept


AND, for my Versatile Blogger Award!

You know the drill. Here are the rules:

1.) Thank the person who nominated you.

Thank you so much Lauren! Lauren Waters is the author of two novels of the Infinite Series–a reincarnation fantasy saga. She shares her Adventures in Self-Publishing, which all writers should appreciate.

2.) Share seven things about yourself.

* I have two English bulldogs, Maggie and Taz
* I am a gamer girl geek and old enough to be your mother
* I grew up playing Galaga
* I once drank a bottle filled with pond water and tadpoles
* I once believed pregnant women swallowed watermelon seeds
* I won a stuffed, 8-foot snake when I was 5
* I want to study Vodou.

3.) Nominate seven other Versatile Bloggers.

David W. Clary 
Stacy Green 
Julz Perri 
ralfast
Kim Krodel 
Chantel Rhondeau 
S.P. Clark 

14 comments:

  1. Fun, Diane! I enjoyed reading these things about you! Thanks so much for the nomination! I have blogs going out until after Wednesday, but then I will get this done. Thanks again! I bet the tadpoles weren't all that delicious! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mother assured me that the acid in my stomach would kill the tadpoles, however, I had nightmares for weeks. :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the award. I will pass it along forthwith. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tadpoles? Eek! I hope you didn't swallow any.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! I swallowed 4 because I started out with 10 and there were only 6 left. :D

      Delete
  4. Whats Vodou? Congratulations and I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. LOL, I take it you read about Vodou? :D

      Note: I want to study it, not follow. lol

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the award! I'll definitely be posting about this :) Love your blog and learning such interesting things about you!

    I laughed out loud at the 'pregnant women swallowing watermelon seeds' haha cute!

    Loves x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I was only 5.

      You deserve it! Happy writing. :)

      Delete
  7. I love your posts so much, I thought you needed another award. :) I nominated you for the Sunshine Blog Award. Details on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is May the month for awards? :D

      Thank you so much, Charity! On my way.

      Delete

I welcome feedback, so please leave your thoughts.

Contact Diane

Name

Email *

Message *