25 August 2009

Why blogging?

I'm learning about blogging as well as other social networking platforms that facilitate communication/collaboration efforts that are beneficial to streamlining projects and meeting goals. It's not a cumbersome challenge for me at all, being that I love to write and I love to communicate my thoughts to others. I even respond well to constructive criticism which I've started replacing with words like positive feedback!

So, how does blogging facilitate the communications process? Well, thus far I'm still experimenting and will hopefully discover if this platform is something that will be useful for my intended purpose.

We shall see!

9 comments:

  1. It'll be interesting to read about your blogging experiences as well as your opinions on social trends that impact our youth! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you never imagined you'd get dozens and plus comments in your future posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Straight and to the point. I like it is a first post. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by after so many years! :D

      I'm still posting, now more often than in the beginning. Check out some more of my entries. I think you will enjoy them.

      Delete
  5. I was suggested this website by my cousin. I am not
    sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble.
    You are incredible! Thanks!

    Feel free to surf to my site: depressing quotes

    ReplyDelete
  6. My family every time say that I am killing my time here at web, however I know I am getting
    knowledge daily by reading such pleasant articles.

    Have a look at my blog post :: frank ocean quotes

    ReplyDelete

I welcome feedback, so please leave your thoughts.

Contact Diane

Name

Email *

Message *